Saturday 14 July 2012

Photos of the Week

Back from Sydney and the weather in Melbourne is warm and wonderful with lovely sunshine. What I have done this week were mainly dealing with food! Homemade bread, soup,Chinese red bean Bun. I promised myself i will be eatting well this holiday.
oh~and another beautiful tea room I found in Melbourne. such a quiet place to spend some time with my friends.
Some photos were also posted on instragram.


Monday went to beach with Mr.D
Tuesday reading time at home
Homemade bread for breakfast
Wednesday- Homemade Red bean Bun 

Friday beautiful tea room surround by Tree
Chocolate Pizza for weekend. so Yummy!!
New post coming soon
Thank you for visit

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Congratulation! you made the first comment and a gift will be sent to you. please continus check my blog and thank you for the support.

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful week you had, the beach, the bread, a good book - wonderful!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete